• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

ssh18

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
People who are taking the exam in April/May using TPR material:
where do you stand?
how's your schedule working out?
Any other comments...feel free:)

metastasis

10+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
They do, but you have to be registered with the course. It's pretty weak though, because the people that are replying will be instructors teaching it, and students in your own class. Nothing like examkrackers, where people who are experts in each section reply (like Dr. Calvin).

christian15213

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2006
Miami
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
They do, but you have to be registered with the course. It's pretty weak though, because the people that are replying will be instructors teaching it, and students in your own class. Nothing like examkrackers, where people who are experts in each section reply (like Dr. Calvin).

I think the person meant here on SDN... but for what you are speaking of... are the actual forums at EK good? I haven't really thought to check them out... LOL

I know good people reply to questions here and make the information a lot more understandable.

carlosc1dbz

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
Southern California
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I am studying alot. I really have not been able to have any fun these past few months. No playstation, no sports, no going out. You see my TPR class is at night so its not like I can really do fun stuff in between except do my home work which I guess is good because I am forced to do it. My Doagnostic test are going up but relatively slowly 18, 19, 20. lol. I really dont know what that means, but I guess I am feeling alright. Hopefully I learn alot more stuff soon.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.