Since Examcrackers people have a thread so should TPR people

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssh18

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
People who are taking the exam in April/May using TPR material:
where do you stand?
how's your schedule working out?
Any other comments...feel free:)

Members don't see this ad.

They do, but you have to be registered with the course. It's pretty weak though, because the people that are replying will be instructors teaching it, and students in your own class. Nothing like examkrackers, where people who are experts in each section reply (like Dr. Calvin).

They do, but you have to be registered with the course. It's pretty weak though, because the people that are replying will be instructors teaching it, and students in your own class. Nothing like examkrackers, where people who are experts in each section reply (like Dr. Calvin).

I think the person meant here on SDN... but for what you are speaking of... are the actual forums at EK good? I haven't really thought to check them out... LOL

I know good people reply to questions here and make the information a lot more understandable.

I am studying alot. I really have not been able to have any fun these past few months. No playstation, no sports, no going out. You see my TPR class is at night so its not like I can really do fun stuff in between except do my home work which I guess is good because I am forced to do it. My Doagnostic test are going up but relatively slowly 18, 19, 20. lol. I really dont know what that means, but I guess I am feeling alright. Hopefully I learn alot more stuff soon.

Slowly but surely, chuggin' along. I'm taking the May test, and my diags so far have been 22S, 24R, and 27R. Physical science is having it's way with me, needless to say I'll have a looooong day in the library tomorrow.