Single Family Home for Sale in Columbus, OH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

odebron

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a medical student at the Ohio State University.

Our home is for sale and would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to buy a place near the Ohio State University Medical Center or Riverside Methodist Hospital. It is about 2.5 miles to OSU and 1.4 miles to Riverside (very close in Columbus distances). There is also easy access to downtown and all suburbs via a nearby expressway.

The home is a 3-bed, 1.5 bath split level, 1280 sf with enclosed garage. We have made many improvements including: renovation of both bathrooms in 2005, new furnace/central air in 2006, woodburning stove, and new tile floors/refinished hardwood throughout.

We are asking $149,000.

For more information, including a map and virtual tour, please direct your web browser here.

To arrange a visit, you can PM me, email [email protected], or contact our real estate agent at the above link.

It would be hard to beat this house in terms of the location, space and improvements we have made. If you end up at OSU, Riverside or any other location in Columbus, I hope you'll check it out!

Best regards,

Odebron

Members don't see this ad.