Site for Pathological Images

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LowlyPremed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good site for looking at anatomical phathological images that's free?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
LowlyPremed said:
Anyone know of a good site for looking at anatomical phathological images that's free?

Bah, just go buy Robbins and Cotran: Pathologic Basis of Disease. Good book with tons of pictures:)

relentless11 said:
Bah, just go buy Robbins and Cotran: Pathological Basis of Disease. Good book with tons of pictures:)

actually, i second this. it's not gonna be cheap, though.
wheater's histopathology is also recommendable.

sheepunite said:
actually, i second this. it's not gonna be cheap, though.
wheater's histopathology is also recommendable.

I love Wheater's pathology and histology books. I looked through them last fall when I was in histo cuz our professor took her slides directly out of the functional histology book and the patho section of the histo course from the book you mentioned.

I'd recommend them.

I'd also recommend running a search on google or yahoo because often times you'll come across many med school websites which will have various slides and quizzes etc.

WebPath is the current online champion.

P.S. Your request should read "pathology images." Pathological images can be found elsewhere (such as rotten.com, back in the good old days...).

Just go to google.com and click on the images tab and do a search. you can find pics of anything using that. make sure you go into preferences first and click on do not filter search to get better results.