site layout

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psai

This space for lease
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hope you guys aren't paying someone to design the because it manages to look worse every time it gets changed.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
go to the bottom left of the page to revert back to the "blue" version.

Reactions: 1 user
I did but it looks ugly when I'm trying to sign in and the log in button is a lot more difficult to reach on mobile. It's bad enough that I have to wait for the advertisement to load, otherwise I will click the wrong thread, have to wait for it to load then go back to the main page and wait for the ad to load again

Members don't see this ad :)
Coffee version is where it's at.

Reactions: 4 users
My favorite was the super old school theme, back when SDN was a forum on AOL '95.

5v26x2.jpg

Reactions: 11 users
the 2008 version makes me feel more badass and serious.

Had no idea this was possible. SDN 2014 Light is awesomesauce.

Everything looks weird on this massive iPhone

Which is awkward and weird itself

And refusing to sync with my car Bluetoof

Ughhhh

I prefer the 2008 version as well. For some reason it looks sleeker or more professional. I can't exactly pinpoint what I like about it though.

Last edited:
In addition, I liked the old emoticons better.

I liked the changes, it feels better somehow

2008 is the tidiest and the easiest to read by far.
Wow until now I didn't realize this was an option. Just switched to the 2008 version and its light years better than the one I've been using.
Current layout is too bright. Save my eyes.
I really would like a layout like the 2008 version, with a black/dark gray background. Most other forums offer such an option, and its way easier on the eyes compared to a white background, especially at night.