Site that reviews military rotations and preceptors?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SwizzleStudent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know if there is a website that gives reviews for different military rotations? It would be helpful to have a guide as to which rotations are absolutely terrible and what preceptors wanted you to know beforehand for various rotations and such. A friend of mine said that it existed but he lost the URL. Please let me know
-Swizz:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, does anyone know if there is a website that gives reviews for different military rotations? It would be helpful to have a guide as to which rotations are absolutely terrible and what preceptors wanted you to know beforehand for various rotations and such. A friend of mine said that it existed but he lost the URL. Please let me know
-Swizz:cool:

I've never heard of a ratemyprof or anything for milmed. You can probably see the difficulty with butterbars slamming their senior officer preceptors by name all over the internet. You can sometimes find the sites for individual programs by just using google (for example http://sammcim.com/students/index.cfm), but this info is usually pretty general and out-of-date. If you have access to a .mil computer you may be able to find a bit more info on secure sites.

In general though there's not a lot of transparency in the military medicine system, so just get used to that. There's also not a lot of stability. So even if there was a site, it probably wouldn't be too useful since most all your preceptors will either have PCS'd, been deployed, or gotten between the time the info was recorded and when you arrive for the rotation.