Sitting in Limbo?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qev

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there are bound to be quite a few people in my boat, I've completed all my secondaries that I've received. Still waiting on a few but don't exactly have my hopes up :D. One rejection from UCLA (haha no surprise).

Anyways the point is, no interviews yet is there anything I can be doing to prepare or help myself through the process, or should I just be acing my classes in case I have to do this again?

I feel like I'm just in the maybe pile, but I suppose could be worse, the waiting process just stinks.

Members don't see this ad.

I know there are bound to be quite a few people in my boat, I've completed all my secondaries that I've received. Still waiting on a few but don't exactly have my hopes up :D. One rejection from UCLA (haha no surprise).

Anyways the point is, no interviews yet is there anything I can be doing to prepare or help myself through the process, or should I just be acing my classes in case I have to do this again?

I feel like I'm just in the maybe pile, but I suppose could be worse, the waiting process just stinks.

Interviews can occur well into the spring, so there is no need to panic yet. But it doesn't hurt to focus in and do well in classes, and to continue ECs. You may have the opportunity to update schools with grades/ECs down the road.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviews can occur well into the spring, so there is no need to panic yet. But it doesn't hurt to focus in and do well in classes, and to continue ECs. You may have the opportunity to update schools with grades/ECs down the road.

Yep. Do well in classes. :)

I would also encourage you to get involved in community experiences - maybe not provided/sponsored by your school. That is, if you have the time! Good luck! :luck:

Thanks every one for the advice, I just joined two new clubs and will publish a research project in spring so I suppose thats something to update with in spring. Thanks again :D