Ok folks here's my situation... I just finished up my work at a community college here in VA and revieved my associates. For a variety of reasons I only applied to transfer to one undergraduate school to finish up my undergraduate education. I am currently at that school going through a transfer student orientation process. The school I am at is not particularly respected academically(Liberty U. in Lynchburg, VA.) Now that I am here on campus, getting a feel for the way things are done around here, I am not sure I made the right choice of schools. The pre-med support system soes not sound very strong here, and academic flexibility in regards to majors is nearly non-existant. Also, I could almost certainly go to a better academic school and still spend less money. There are other factors influencing my decision, but they are personal and I will have to think about those for myself. Here is my question: If I were to decide not to attend school here this semester and instead transfer elsewhere in the spring, or perhaps even next fall, will admissions committees have a negative perception towards my change of mind? Will sitting out a year be looked down upon? I'm willing to stay here if necesary, but it would greatly help my decision making process if I knew the answers to my questions. Thank you for any help you can give!