• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

jenl81

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2000
Status (Visible)
Has anyone heard anything from SIU Dental lately???

danbee16

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I havent heard a peep from them..I tried to call and ask but all they said was that i was still under consideration.. I don't even know if they are filled out already.. Does anyone know??

Smileisland

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
When did you call? I remember hearing from Angela that admissions was meeting today...

About the Ads

danbee16

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I called about 2 weeks ago.. have you heard anything from them?

danbee16

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
This absolutely sucks!!! I hate this waiting game!!! I heard this is the first year that they are doing interviews.. but I haven't even heard from them.. I dont know how late they are still interviewing and accepting students. If I hear anything else.. I will let you know :)

pgm2009

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2005
Status (Visible)
I interviewed at the end of October. Have you called to check your status?

etan4

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
Status (Visible)
I interviewed at the end of October. Have you called to check your status?

If you had the interview in October, I think you should have heard from them already. A friend of mine got accepted Dec. 1, and he had an interview around October.

momof3

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Nope, and I am still hoping, beyond all reasonable hope, that they are going to do more interviews.

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Nowhere and Everywhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
still nothin here either...not that it really matters I guess. Interviewed in Oct. and not a word from them. I'll assume that means waitlist and ultimately a rejection. I think they only had 3 interview dates b/4 dec 1st. I dont know how many they did after.

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Nowhere and Everywhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
nothing...has anyone tried calling and actually gotten in touch w/ someone. I'm automatically putting myself on the waitlist...b/c basically that's all we're doing...waiting.

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2006
Nowhere and Everywhere
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
bumping this thread. Has anyone heard anything lately? Not that I'm really concerned or anything..more like extremely curious. It's almost as though SIU just dropped off the face of the earth.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.