SIU - Any news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danbee16

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I havent heard a peep from them..I tried to call and ask but all they said was that i was still under consideration.. I don't even know if they are filled out already.. Does anyone know??

Smileisland

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
When did you call? I remember hearing from Angela that admissions was meeting today...

danbee16

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I called about 2 weeks ago.. have you heard anything from them?

danbee16

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This absolutely sucks!!! I hate this waiting game!!! I heard this is the first year that they are doing interviews.. but I haven't even heard from them.. I dont know how late they are still interviewing and accepting students. If I hear anything else.. I will let you know :)

pgm2009

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got an acceptance letter in the mail on Monday!!!

pgm2009

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at the end of October. Have you called to check your status?

etan4

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at the end of October. Have you called to check your status?

If you had the interview in October, I think you should have heard from them already. A friend of mine got accepted Dec. 1, and he had an interview around October.

momof3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nope, and I am still hoping, beyond all reasonable hope, that they are going to do more interviews.

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
still nothin here either...not that it really matters I guess. Interviewed in Oct. and not a word from them. I'll assume that means waitlist and ultimately a rejection. I think they only had 3 interview dates b/4 dec 1st. I dont know how many they did after.

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
nothing...has anyone tried calling and actually gotten in touch w/ someone. I'm automatically putting myself on the waitlist...b/c basically that's all we're doing...waiting.

shamrock2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
bumping this thread. Has anyone heard anything lately? Not that I'm really concerned or anything..more like extremely curious. It's almost as though SIU just dropped off the face of the earth.