1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

SIU Interview at Carbondale

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by futurdoc11, Nov 21, 2002.

1. futurdoc11

futurdoc11 Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone interviewed for SIU at the Carbondale location? I am interviewing there next week and haven't found any info on the interviews there. Everyone who has posted on interview feedback interviewed in Springfield. Any advice or help would be appreciated:)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. futurdoc11

futurdoc11 Member
    7+ Year Member

Am I the only one interviewing at Carbondale?????:(

4. Mutterkuchen

Mutterkuchen Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

You might be the only one who has check SDN in the last 3 hours. Give it a day or so before you get too impatient.

5. futurdoc11

futurdoc11 Member
    7+ Year Member

Okay, you are right!! I am used to playing the waiting game by now, I have grown to play this game rather well. I'll wait :D

6. *fatmike*

*fatmike* Member
    7+ Year Member

Although i interviewed at springfield, i was the only one there. I do also know that there was only one person interviewing at carbondale that day because we had a finacial aid video conference meeting with that person in the middle of the interview day.

Please let us know how C-dale went, I would like to know what it is like down there. Where are you from?

7. futurdoc11

futurdoc11 Member
    7+ Year Member

I will let you know how it goes. My interview is next Tuesday. I am from Southern Illinois. I am planning on doing the financial aid thing too. So how lond did it take to hear something after your interview??

8. futurdoc11

futurdoc11 Member
    7+ Year Member

So I suppose it is as I suspected I am the only SDNer interviewing for SIU at Carbondale:confused: