SIU Interview at Carbondale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurdoc11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed for SIU at the Carbondale location? I am interviewing there next week and haven't found any info on the interviews there. Everyone who has posted on interview feedback interviewed in Springfield. Any advice or help would be appreciated:)

Members don't see this ad.

Am I the only one interviewing at Carbondale?????:(

Originally posted by futurdoc11
Am I the only one interviewing at Carbondale?????:(

You might be the only one who has check SDN in the last 3 hours. Give it a day or so before you get too impatient.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, you are right!! I am used to playing the waiting game by now, I have grown to play this game rather well. I'll wait :D

Although i interviewed at springfield, i was the only one there. I do also know that there was only one person interviewing at carbondale that day because we had a finacial aid video conference meeting with that person in the middle of the interview day.

Please let us know how C-dale went, I would like to know what it is like down there. Where are you from?

I will let you know how it goes. My interview is next Tuesday. I am from Southern Illinois. I am planning on doing the financial aid thing too. So how lond did it take to hear something after your interview??

So I suppose it is as I suspected I am the only SDNer interviewing for SIU at Carbondale:confused: