SIUE School of Pharmacy admission for Fall 2015 : Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abalo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Just open this thread for people who are interesting to apply to Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville for Pharm D for fall 2015. Please let share our stats and help each other with advice for this cycle. Hope hearing from you soon.

Members don't see this ad.

Just submitted everything. Not sure if i prefer SIUE or UIC yet since im OOS and havent been to either. Anyways, stats:
89 composite
BS in nutrition science
Pharm tech exp

Your stats are pretty good and competitive. Mine are: GPA:3.7, PCAT: 57, a little experience

Members don't see this ad :)
Dont stress yall. You both have a great chance of getting in! Good luck!

Still havent heard anything back. Anyone have a timeline of when they submitted and were told whether they had an interview or not?

Just got interview offer for next month!

Anyone have any input on the Edwardsville / St. Louis area?

I got the interview email for next month this morning.
I am living in St Louis area.

Hope everyone's interviews went well and congrats to all those accepted. I am waitlisted at #2. I am sure I will eventually be accepted but it is just a waiting game now :-/ Just thought I would throw out the info I have found out. The initial deadline for those who were accepted is Friday March 6 so they should start moving onto the waitlist the following week. Good luck to everyone who is sitting on the edge of their seat like me!