Size of Photos? pls help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wends

Tigress in Training
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what the size of passport photos? im trying to make some on my comp to print out

Members don't see this ad.

I believe it's 2x2

As a suggestion, instead of using your computer, just make a bunch of them to fit on a 4x6 and take a disk down to the drug store (thrifties, saveon, etc)... My place will print them out for $0.28 per... Or, do yahoo... (they use ezprints.com) and get that printed for $0.19 per 4x6 I say this cuz I think they just end up looking better than on the computer...

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, if it's for secondaries, know that some will want them to be smaller...

I think 1.5x1.5 was another size ... or was it 1.5x2 ??? can't quite remember.

thanks guys, yeah im going to my superstore to get them printed, im just cropping the size down....big thanks ya'll

Mr Reddly said:
I believe it's 2x2

As a suggestion, instead of using your computer, just make a bunch of them to fit on a 4x6 and take a disk down to the drug store (thrifties, saveon, etc)... My place will print them out for $0.28 per... Or, do yahoo... (they use ezprints.com) and get that printed for $0.19 per 4x6 I say this cuz I think they just end up looking better than on the computer...
actually, if you just take one to a kodak machine, there is an option to make id photos from any single picture, and it makes a sheet of 16. CVS had a deal going last week buy one sheet, get one free, but i am not sure they still have this.

wends said:
....big thanks ya'll

Hey Wends,
out of curiosity... where you from?
I'm asking because I think that's the first time I've seen ya'll on a forum. :oops:

I've heard it.. just never seen it. :love:

LOL LMAO!!!! :D , im not southern at all!! im from toronto....just going back to my ghetto roots..... :p

hey you go to northwestern right?? i saw you on the big NU thread, im not trying to stalk you or anything...by NU is my first choice, how do you like it?

Stalker! :mad:

... :laugh:

No, I just interviewed there ... darn... almost a year ago now... :(
I'll either be at Case(most likely) or UCI. ...one week left to find out which.

Amazing! You guys are filling out secondaries, and I still don't know which school I'm going to. :eek:

damn man! whats keeping them from telling you?? bastards! irvine's pretty sweet...cali is the best! the OC aint bad either.... :thumbup: