Slackers UNITE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pcguy2

Minneapolis Master
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who here didn't try in undergraduate at all but still got accepted? :D

Let the gathering of the lucky slackers start!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I don't feel like I tried as hard as a lot of people on these boards, but I wasn't exactly a slacker either.

Members don't see this ad :)
mmmmmmmmm pizza. Law2Doc is buying

I know someone who graduated in 2005 and was unemployed for the past two years (read: played video games all day) and got into a top 10 school ...

and no, his/her parents are not loaded nor do they know people who know people at said school ... because I know how you SDNers think!

I know someone who graduated in 2005 and was unemployed for the past two years (read: played video games all day) and got into a top 10 school ...

and no, his/her parents are not loaded nor do they know people who know people at said school ... because I know how you SDNers think!

I'm guessing his parents were supporting him while he was playing video games for two straight years.... sounds like they have more money (and are a whole lot more tolerant) than my parents.

and by video games i meant online poker .... which is how the income was supplemented

Real slackers are on SDN rather than studying!