Slightly incorrect/incomplete coursework, but AACOMAS already verified...what to do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted436726

I realized that I forgot to enter AP credit on my AACOMAS, and a class that I retook was not listed as such. What should I do? Is there any way to update my app if it's already been submitted and verified? My GPA (if correctly calculated) would go up by 0.06, which would mean not getting screened by schools like KCUMB.

Members don't see this ad.

Whether your GPA goes up or down, you must report this to AACOMAS regardless. I would call/email them.

On side note, why didn't they see that you have AP and retook a class that you never entered while they were verifying you? Weird

Yep, just double-checked and I have 0.00 of AP credits listed, which is definitely off. I sent them an email - let's see what happens...

Members don't see this ad :)
AACOMAS just replied and said they'll be updating it. If only AMCAS was this on top of things...

AACOMAS just replied and said they'll be updating it. If only AMCAS was this on top of things...

AACOMAS is pretty quick about these things.

Just make sure you go over the coursework once they have fixed it.

Last year they would fix one thing and screw up another class in a completely different semester.