Slots filling up fast??!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SolidGold

Florida winters are the best!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got back from an interview at a state school and found out that they have already filled almost 70% of the class. :eek: The class size is about 100, and they have so few open seats left after just six weeks of interviewing. Is it like this at a lot of other places already, this being the first week of November?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

i have been wondering what people mean when they say that 70% of the class is filled. most schools accept 2X or 3X the number of seats they have in a class, so what does it mean for 70% of the class to be full?

Certainly, most schools end up offering spots to more people than actually matriculate, sometimes 2 or 3 times more. I mean that offers of acceptance has been given to 70 people already out of 100 available spots, with a waitlist that has already been started. FYI, this school last year accepted 171, and 100 enrolled.

I simply want to know if this is occuring at many other places.

Members don't see this ad :)
don't keep us hanging. what school?

I knew that ur name was familiar, what you know about Solid Gold!:laugh: Have u been to the parties on WEd?:laugh:

What school did you get back from? USF or UF?