1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

SLU call for interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by aquaboy, Nov 5, 2002.

1. aquaboy

aquaboy Surfer, sailor, swimmer!
    7+ Year Member

I have recently received an interview invite to a school in the St. Louis area and was wondering if anyone knows what days SLU interviews on. I would like to call SLU and see if I can schedule an interview around the same time I have my other interview. I took the Aug. MCAT so my app has only been complete there for a little while. Has anyone had any success with calling them up and asking for an interview date? Any info is greatly appreciated.:clap:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 3-D

3-D Member
    7+ Year Member

I talked to my best friend last night. She just recieved an interview invite from SLU. She said that all of their interviews are held on Tuesdays. Hope this helps.

4. Mutterkuchen

Mutterkuchen Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Can I be your best friend too? I want an invite from SLU.

5. siempre595

7+ Year Member

I got their interview letter on Saturday. They scheduled me for nov. 26 and said every tuesday after that was also open. I think it would be well worth the call; they seem to have time and were very nice about everything. Good luck.

6. 3-D

3-D Member
    7+ Year Member

I just recieved an interview invite from SLU. It is on a Friday (Dec 6th). The problem is that it is a regional interview held in Seattle Washington. I have another interview on the 6th. Does anyone know if those invited on regional interviews have the option of rescheduling. I am very interested in the school but i don't know if requesting a later date maybe on the campus is even possible. Any insight would be great.

7. siempre595

7+ Year Member

I'm sure that's possible. Just explain that you have a conflict and would be willing/would like to come to the campus instead. Just call soon.