SLU interview!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maple

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

So..I will be travelling to Saint Luis in early december. I was wondering if anyone here has met/interviewed with Dr. Kerri Woodberry. I did check out interview feedback and it seems that SLU gives pretty low key interviews. Anybody disagree? Share your SLU experiences and advice! :)

Thank you!
Ps: any SDNers going to be there on Dec 4th?

Members don't see this ad.

My SLU interview was VERY laid back. They just fill out a form with a few generic questions like: why do you want to be a doctor? Good luck! You'll do great, I'm sure.

Yes, they are laid back. No tough questions from what I remember.

Good luck to you guys. I just notified them that I'm turning down my acceptance to SLU.

Hey,
I interviewed with Dr. Woodberry. She was nice and down to earth. Like these guys said, the interview at SLU was pretty laid back - nothing too tough. Dr. Woodberry basically just went through my AMCAS app and asked questions based on that (but still, do whatever else you feel necessary to prepare besides reviewing AMCAS - like thinking of answers to questions/going over SLU app,etc).
I SLU was my second interview, and for some reason afterwards I felt it went well but not as well as the U Pitt one I had before it. Still got in though, so I realized that you really never know how it went. They gave us a tour and during lunch they asked us each to tell the group something unique about ourselves -- just to give you a heads up.
Hope this helps, definitely check out interviewfeedback - that has been pretty accurate.
Good Luck!