SLU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boardrider

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the student interview at SLU is open or closed filr (ie grades & MCAT)? Anyone interviewed there very recently? How did you like it?

Members don't see this ad.

Boardrider said:
Anyone know if the student interview at SLU is open or closed filr (ie grades & MCAT)? Anyone interviewed there very recently? How did you like it?

well, i don't know about the stdnt interview, but my interviewer (a faculty member) had access to my entire file; i.e. #'s, lor's, etc.

Boardrider said:
When did they start student interviews? In fact are you sure there are student interviews because in September my interview consisted only of one faculty interview.

Boardrider said:

i would check interview feedback for more information. There's a lot of info to be gained by going over them. Needless to say, there is NO student interview:) It's only one faculty member who interviews you and it's very laidback, it's a great experience. They know your file very well and just want to discuss it with you.

I just got back from my interview yesterday and i must say i enjoyed the school. The student body is very friendly and the facilities are pretty good..especially their patient simulation lab, which is state of the art. If I can provide any more info..send me a PM!