SLU on Tuesday (16th)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msundi83

Chilled Out Entertainer
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to the SLU interview on the 16th?

Members don't see this ad.

missed you by about a week- mine is on the 22nd

Members don't see this ad :)
You might want to double check that whereever you were planning on staying has power...St. Louis had ice storms and the power is out all over the place!

I haven't booked hotel yet...does anyone know what hotel the admissions office recommends you to stay at?

I haven't booked hotel yet...does anyone know what hotel the admissions office recommends you to stay at?

The school has an on-campus hotel called the Water Tower Inn. It is within walking distance from the medical school and they also have a shuttle bus running from the inn, the main campus, and the medical campus. If I am not mistaken, the rate is $75/ nite for interview students.

Priceline.com students! Got a room at the Hyatt Regency Union Station, approx. 5 mi. from campus for $59! ($249/room) Awesome. Recommend for last minute reservations anywhere, any city!!

i'll look for the bearded man! I have a buddy who goes to law school there so I'm crashing at his pad. Not looking forward to the drive down from Iowa City though.