Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2002
Travelling via handbasket
Status
Attending Physician
Alright. I got my secondary to SLU in the mail yesterday, opened it up, and found the question "If you have appled previously to Saint Louis School of Medicine, please list the year of the entering classes you applied."

Hmmm... if i have "appled"?? I don't think I know how to "apple". It's not a big mistake-- it just made me laugh b/c all these schools expect me to be perfect, but they are apparently free to make typos. I thought that my SDN cronies would appreciate SLU's gaff.

I'm going back to secondary work now... :rolleyes:

geneman

The Transgenic Hobo
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Caveman
Visit site
Status
I dare ya to respond with "I have not appled to SLU previously, nor have I applied." or "While I enjoy apples, I have not appled to SLU in the past." or "I have not appled previously to SLU, but I plan to banana there." or ... I better stop now. :p

Originally posted by Sweet Tea
Alright. I got my secondary to SLU in the mail yesterday, opened it up, and found the question "If you have appled previously to Saint Louis School of Medicine, please list the year of the entering classes you applied."

Hmmm... if i have "appled"?? I don't think I know how to "apple". It's not a big mistake-- it just made me laugh b/c all these schools expect me to be perfect, but they are apparently free to make typos. I thought that my SDN cronies would appreciate SLU's gaff.

I'm going back to secondary work now... :rolleyes:

About the Ads