SLU typo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright. I got my secondary to SLU in the mail yesterday, opened it up, and found the question "If you have appled previously to Saint Louis School of Medicine, please list the year of the entering classes you applied."

Hmmm... if i have "appled"?? I don't think I know how to "apple". It's not a big mistake-- it just made me laugh b/c all these schools expect me to be perfect, but they are apparently free to make typos. I thought that my SDN cronies would appreciate SLU's gaff.

I'm going back to secondary work now... :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I dare ya to respond with "I have not appled to SLU previously, nor have I applied." or "While I enjoy apples, I have not appled to SLU in the past." or "I have not appled previously to SLU, but I plan to banana there." or ... I better stop now. :p

Originally posted by Sweet Tea
Alright. I got my secondary to SLU in the mail yesterday, opened it up, and found the question "If you have appled previously to Saint Louis School of Medicine, please list the year of the entering classes you applied."

Hmmm... if i have "appled"?? I don't think I know how to "apple". It's not a big mistake-- it just made me laugh b/c all these schools expect me to be perfect, but they are apparently free to make typos. I thought that my SDN cronies would appreciate SLU's gaff.

I'm going back to secondary work now... :rolleyes:

that's freakin hilarious gene man!