SLU vs Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureMD411

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey so I'm OOS for both schools and I'm not sure how to decide between the two.

The areas of difference I'm thinking about include matchlist quality and the areas surrounding the two schools since the tuitions are close. Am I missing anything?

Chime in with your opinions and if theres a current student from either school who can fill me in, that'd be great too!

Members don't see this ad.

bump...bump..bump it uuuup

Comon someone's gotta have somethin to say about this!

Dont know anything about SLU but Drexel is a decent school. I have been told by others that Drexel ranges anywhere from good to terrible. You can search my previous posts for my thread on Drexel vs VCU.

I think someone made the comment that choosing a school based on it's matchlist is somewhat like choosing a gym based on how many buff people work out there. The thing is, if you are a good student, you will be a good student anywhere you go. I'm partial to STL (mostly because i'm from there and I know that theres a lot of stuff to do). I don't know anything about Philidelphia though (including how to spell it apparently). Despite what you may hear, St. Louis is a pretty safe city as long as you don't go north.