Slu!.!.!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drnunia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got into to SLU today!!! Not my first choice, but at least I have a choice now!! Good luck to all and keep trying, this was my second attempt!!:p

Members don't see this ad.

wow, lots of good news for peeps at the moment :)

MOOOO! congrats ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations!!

now you can relax a bit!!!

When did you interview there?...I interviewed on the tenth and am getting restless!

I was there the tenth too!! Who were you? I just got it in the mail today, amybe you'll get something tomorrow

Congrats!!! :clap: :) :clap: :) :clap:

I interviewed on the 24th of Sept., and have been waiting all week to hear from them. Hopefully tomorrow I'll finally hear from them.

Congratulations on your acceptance. SLU is my first choice, I hope and pray I get accepted there when I apply for class of 2008.

Just out of curiosity, what was your GPA and MCAT? Or, at least, do you know the average stats for matriculating med students at SLU?

THANKS AND AGAIN, CONGRATS!!!

Hey SLU people
I'm at WashU undergrad now, across town and waiting to hear from SLU. How did the interviews go there? Any crazy questions? I'm glad you all like St. Louis so much!! I'm hoping to stay!

congratulations.............med school is med school!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

congrats, drnunia! :clap: :clap: :clap: