1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

small question about nyu ortho program

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by DrBilal, Mar 22, 2007.

1. DrBilal

Hey everyone

Im applying to the one year post grad course for international dentists at NYU and in the application it says the TOEFL exam is req. Now, since its a program for international students it makes sence that they want it. Though im not currently living in the US, i was born and raised there, am a american citizen, have a American passport, lived in NY for 16 years etc etc. Do i need to take the exam aswell? I contacted NYU few days back im still waiting for a reply.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rrav

If you have attended a US school with English as medium of instructions, I doubt they will ask for TOEFL. TOEFL is just to ensure that you can decipher what they teach.

4. aphistis

Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician, Dentist
    What is this doing in the NBDE forum?

5. LKY

LKY

Sometimes we feel boring with only related NBDE question, need refreshing with other..;)

BTW, I think NYU is on spring break now..keep trying next week...Goodluck

6. DrBilal

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.