Smart pre-med -- really smart

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Luthertaketwo

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think the interviewers will feel that I'm much too smart for medical school, and will hold that against me.

Members don't see this ad.

dumb it down a little...i hear adcoms love this.

Yea the smart ones should go for Ph.D's instead ;) Just kidding

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Luthertaketwo
I think the interviewers will feel that I'm much too smart for medical school, and will hold that against me.

LOL, at interviews I realized that 90% of other interviewees were much smarter than I, forget the interviewers :laugh:

Hell, almost every school I interviewed at was packed with students from Ivies, you'd swear it was a prestige war

maybe you should retake the MCAT and score lower. That 43T is killing you. I heard ExamCrackheads is good for lowering your score.

Make yourself a criminal record. Get a drug habit. I hear that adcoms really, really love that stuff.

Originally posted by MoCookiess
Make yourself a criminal record. Get a drug habit. I hear that adcoms really, really love that stuff.

It's all about quality, not quantity. You don't need both the drug habit and the criminal record, just quality experiences with either. For instance, having some petty misdemeanors and alcoholism doesn't compare to having a heroin addiction or a few life sentences for triple homicide. Just make sure you do something you love and get the most out of it!

~AS1~

Cursed brilliance.

I don't think anyone is too smart for medical school. From reading alot of your posts, I believe your arrogance is killing you.

There is a thin line between arrogance and confidence.

JohnnyMD -

I don't know what your problem is but using racist language such as 'coon' on this site is inappropriate and offensive. The link to ebaums world is for a prank phone call to a racist Nascar fan who uses this derogatory term as well as several others. Rather than being funny - it is a sad reminder of how ignorant and narrow-minded some people in this country are.

You need to appologize to Luthertaketwo and this board or leave.

Originally posted by beanbean
JohnnyMD -

I don't know what your problem is but using racist language such as 'coon' on this site is inappropriate and offensive. The link to ebaums world is for a prank phone call to a racist Nascar fan who uses this derogatory term as well as several others. Rather than being funny - it is a sad reminder of how ignorant and narrow-minded some people in this country are.

You need to appologize to Luthertaketwo and this board or leave.

This user is absolutely correct. We don't tolerate racial slurs here. There is no warning for an offense like this.

You have got to be one of the most clueless posters I've ever seen.

You have got to be one of the most disillusioned posters I've ever seen. I think many would agree, as is seen by the numerous responses you received. Who posts a math question on a forum? You're an idiot.

To the person that called Luther a coon, I feel horrible that you owe this imbecile an apology...but alas you do.

Originally posted by NDESTRUKT
You have got to be one of the most disillusioned posters I've ever seen. I think many would agree, as is seen by the numerous responses you received. Who posts a math question on a forum? You're an idiot.

To the person that called Luther a coon, I feel horrible that you owe this imbecile an apology...but alas you do.

And you are still too stupid to grasp simple satire. Imbecile? Heh. Sweet irony.

And you are still too stupid to grasp simple satire. Imbecile? Heh. Sweet irony.

Then your satire is in poor taste.

Originally posted by NDESTRUKT
Then your satire is in poor taste.

Actually it was really obvious, and went right along with the recent slew of "I'm too <insert adjective here> for med-school" threads... you just jumped all over him. Who knows why.

Originally posted by Drakensoul
Actually it was really obvious, and went right along with the recent slew of "I'm too <insert adjective here> for med-school" threads... you just jumped all over him. Who knows why.

Actually, you're right, it was obvious. I just like seeing how people like that react, I mean, for the hell of it.