This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I should be writing role PMs instead though
Less lip, more zip!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I like dis avatar. But if someone wants to make me something...I'll probs use it. No preferences. Surprise me!
I've upped my game, here's an ermineLink

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 4.36.46 PM.png

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm always up for a challenge. Let me know if you want a different character or text, and I'll try.

I wanted to do another one where she looked like she'd broken a Smash ball, but tie-die glow effects are currently beyond my PowerPoint knowledge. Sorry :(

View attachment 236661

HOW COULD I FORGET A PRINCESS PEACH CROWN.

View attachment 236663

Oh my gosh, amazing!!

:bow::bow::bow:

I will use all of them in rotation in the order in which they were received (although will temporarily start with sporty's because gotta get those brownie points while roles are being worked on)

Reactions: 3 users
I would like brownie points, but am technologically challenged and cannot photoshop Miss Yafa Cat into a smash bros character or give her a game controller to hold. Who wants to help?
This is my life because Valla must always feature in my avvies... Also why it is still the lion king as that is the last time I coerced someone into making one for me hahaha

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
okay so i got back on my computer and all it looks like that did was make the image even larger HAHAHAHA
so heres two others to try.

pbc1.png
pbc2.png

Reactions: 1 user