Smdep - call your schools!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dichloromethane

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone from a SMDEP 2013 site(I won't say which). After asking a few questions about this year's program, the rep took my name(had me spell it out) my state and school. She then said, "we look forward to reviewing your application."

It might mean nothing, but it might not. she seemed pretty interested in what I had to say.

:love:

Call up your schools!

Members don't see this ad.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

I just got off the phone from a SMDEP 2013 site(I won't say which). After asking a few questions about this year's program, the rep took my name(had me spell it out) my state and school. She then said, "we look forward to reviewing your application."

It might mean nothing, but it might not. she seemed pretty interested in what I had to say.

:love:

Call up your schools!

what is SMDEP??

Members don't see this ad :)
www.lmgtfy.com/?q=SMDEP

I would imagine that this is something that most neurotic SDN-premeds should know by now.

Meh, I never had heard of it until I was in medical school and saw them come during my first summer. It's not as well known as you might think, in part for certain programs having a very emphasis on students that:

• identifies with a group that is racially/ethnically underrepresented in medicine and/or dentistry (as defined independently by each program site);
  • comes from an economically or educationally disadvantaged background;
http://www.smdep.org/eligible.htm