Smile Jesus Loves You!! and I need ur help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

x10694

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well my question has nothing to do with Jesus but I need some of your advice in deciding what to do next. My science GPA from calculating below courses are 3.8. My first question is do AMCAS would include Liberal Art Physic (Phys 101) toward my S-GPA calculation? And second should I take some more Bio classes like Anatomy just to prove I can get an A? I am not tring to apply to top tiers school but more of like around Loyola Stritich, UIC and Rush. I haven't take MCAT yet but confident i can get around 30+. Should I worry about science GPA at all or should i focus on just MCAT? Thank you much appreciated :)

Bio - AP credit
Genetics- B
Cell Bio- B+
Chem I/II - A/A
Phy I/II - A/A
Liberal Art Physis- A
Orgo I/II - B+/A
Cal I/II- A/A
Stat - A
Chem Lab- A-/A-
Phy Lab - A/A-
Orgo Lab - A/A
Bio Lab - AP credit

Members don't see this ad.

buddyjesus-41418.jpg

Liberal arts physics? Isnt that an oxymoron?

Members don't see this ad :)
well unfortunately it is oxymoronic :(and i end up in that class my mistake and didn't drop it but its designated as PHYS 101. Do you think it counts toward my s-GPA?

2 things...

1. hallelujah! its buddy christ!

2. hanlinting - I know the answer to your question, please contact me after your 30+ on the mcat and i will happily tell you :D

(k fine i dont know the answer, but if you call amcas they will certainly tell you... they are very helpful i called them a few times about various questions i had while applying)

oh... and what distinguished liberal art physics from physics?

Well the class was very much similar to high school physic with an emphasis on energy conservation.... :confused:

Anyone got any advice?

Yes, never assume you'll get a 30+ on the MCAT :p
I THINK if your school classifies it with the same numbers as the normal physics it should count as a science cred; don't know if it will count for THE physics req though.