Smooth, Diligent and Nimble..SDN, I'm impressed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new :)

Discovered this site 2 days ago and cant help but be fascinated by it. Oh boy, im going to be addicted...i can just feel it!

Okay, let me introduce myself. Im a BDS graduate from India. Came to the US a month ago. I would love to work here. Im not sure about what options i have. I have heard of the NBDE and would like to try that. Is there anything else that I can try? Can anyone give me an idea of what i should start on and what are my options. Im kinda lost right now...

would appreciate it a lot if you guys could help me find my way around here....

thanks a bunch!

dreamz.

Members don't see this ad.

dreamz said:
Hi guys,

Discovered this site 2 days ago and cant help but be fascinated by it. Oh boy, im going to be addicted...i can just feel it!

Okay, let me introduce myself. Im a BDS graduate from India. Came to the US a month ago. I would love to work here. Im not sure about what options i have. I have heard of the NBDE and would like to try that. Is there anything else that I can try? Can anyone give me an idea of what i should start on and what are my options. Im kinda lost right now...

thanks a bunch!

dreamz.

hi..
welcome to SDN.
all the information u need u will find in links of interest to foreign students.....
if u have any other doubts , will be more than willing to help u out....!!

dreamz said:
Hi guys,

thanks a bunch!

dreamz.

28683c125d.gif
TO
SDN_LOGO.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
hey dreamz.. :luck:
welcome to SDN.everyone here in the forum are more than helpful.and will always be ready to answer ur questions and any kinda queries u have..
for any information about the ndbe programmes u can go to the list of links on SDN..
so good luck and get started and sail the same boat with all of us..
take care
tanuj :thumbup:

dreamz said:
Hi guys,

thanks a bunch!

dreamz.

Hi..Dreamz....welcome buddy...may all ur DREAMZ come true.... :luck:

Hi dreamz,
WELCOME TO THIS GREAT GROUP OF DENTISTS!!! :thumbup:

hi guys,

thank you to each one of you for the warm welcome. i am going to try my best and work hard to earn a place among u brilliant people...as i know many of you are already in schools and persuing your dream! :)

thanks once again!

dreamz.