SN2 MCAT Set (Never used)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

violina

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm currently selling the full SN2 set. I bought all of these new and they don't have any marks or rips in them-- they still look as new as the day I bought them (not a fan of writing in books).

Listed below is what is included:

The Berkeley Review ($245+shipping)

General Chemistry Book I + II
Organic Chemistry Book I + II
Biology Book I + II
Physics Book I + II

ExamKrackers ($52+shipping)

EK (General) Chemistry 1001
EK Organic Chemistry 1001
EK Physics 1001

The Princeton Review (TBR) Hyperlearning Verbal WorkBook 2012 ($110+shipping)

PM me if you would like more information/pictures, and I'd be happy to oblige. I live in the Berkeley, CA area, so if you live around there, we could also meet up (no shipping charges!).

Members don't see this ad.

What years are the BR and EK books from? how much to get all books shipped? Will you give reduced rate if i buy all?

Hi! I live in Berkeley as well, and would be able to pick up in person - interested in the full set. Do you also have EK Verbal 101?

Members don't see this ad :)
The TBR books are 2013; the editions for EK1001 are 2003 (Physics), 2005 (General Chemistry), 2006 (Organic Chemistry); and the TPRH verbal workbook is 2012.

Unfortunately there is no discount if you buy them as a set-- the total is $407, with shipping depending on where you live.

Hi violina, I sent you a message earlier today. (red icon on the top regarding conversations, willing to purchase TBR and EK at your price). Let me know. Thanks

Hi there,

I'm sorry but the books have been sold. Best of luck to everyone on the MCAT!