1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

SN2 MCAT study plan books: BR and EK

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by jh615, Jul 21, 2011.

1. jh615

Non-Student
    I am selling all of my MCAT prep books, and the lot of them makes up almost all of the recommended books if you are looking to follow the SN2 study plan. I can truly say these are great prep materials; I did a ton of shopping around, and SN2 is dead on picking the best ones.

I did all of my note taking and question answering on my laptop and in a separate notebook, so there is NO writing and NO highlighting in any of the books. There is some very minor wear and tear on the corners of the spine,s but besides that, they are in perfect shape.

The prices below don’t included shipping. You will be responsible for paying shipping, and I’ll use whatever carrier you want (USPS priority mail or flat rate, UPS, FedEx, etc.). If you are living in the Boston area, you can pick them up an avoid shipping costs. I will sell the BR set and the EK set separately or together, but I won’t break up individual books in the set.

Berkeley Review: Physics Parts 1&2
    OChem Parts 1&2
    Gen Chem Parts 1&2
    BR SET: $150 + shipping (I paid over $200 ordering direct from BR because they charge all sorts of fees, even one for paying by credit card. Also, shipping from them takes forever if you are not in CA. I’ll ship as soon as payment clears).

Exam Krackers: MCAT Biology
    MCAT 101 Verbal Reasoning Passages
    1001 Questions in MCAT Biology
    1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
    1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
    1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
    EK SET: $100 + shipping

PM me, and we can talk payment/shipping logistics.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jh615

Non-Student
    BR books sold! EK set still available for $100 or if you have another offer, feel free to PM me.