1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds. Avoid using the PayPal friends and family option for payment as this is commonly used by scammers!

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.
  2. We will be performing maintenance on the SDN forums on Friday, December 9 at 5:00 AM Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

SN2D Study Set

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by colyri, 01.13.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. colyri

colyri

Pre-Medical
    Hi,

I am selling the set of study materials recommended by SN2d

This set is worth $400 but I am willing to discuss pricing. This saved me a ton of money because the study schedule is very easy to follow and much less expensive than a Kaplan course. The set includes the most comprehensive Berkley Review books for solid content prep, as well as the ExamKracker 1001 questions and an additional Kaplan review book with unopened DVD for a full length practice exam.

Please contact me by leaving a reply or sending me a message if you are interested.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. GDC1111

GDC1111 2+ Year Member

PM sent

4. jsindija

jsindija

Pre-Medical
    Hi,

I am interested in purchasing your study set for the MCAT. Please let me know if it is still available for sale.

Thanks,

James

5. McC13

McC13 2+ Year Member

I am also very interested in purchasing. Let me know if they are still available.

6. Yilmaz

Yilmaz

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hello, I am interested in purchasing the BR Orgo, Physics, and Gen Chem books if possible. Thanks

7. mcfadrj10

mcfadrj10

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Are these books still available? Thanks a lot!

About the ads