SN2ed 3 month schedule without EK 1001

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lsegura83

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone with previous modified runs at the SNed study schedule. I am a non-trad & 29 years old. I was a high school drop out. I have done all my prerequisites for the mcat. Although I feel that Physics was not done properly when I went back to college, because I never studied for it and simply had to memorize abcd from an exact review(our professor did not care if we copied, so i concentrated most of my study time for biochem). I don't know know how that is coherent, but the point is that I am fearing Physics for the sept 1. 2012 MCAT date. Secondly, I have been working on the TBR 3 month plan for 40 days now. So far I am writing every single word in the content review. Then I will do the first 1/3 or 2/3 non timed. I seem to do pretty well. 11-13 is my average on all sections. Except biology. I have succeeded in difficult genetics, cell bio, A&P and biochem in my undergrad, but I still find the questions just a bit challenging. I usually will get 9 or 10's in biology BR. The main thing here is that, I have absolutely no time for 1001 ek's or the bio in class exams. How bad do you think this will hurt me? I am doing the verbal reasoning timed 8 minutes and scoring 9-10's in TPRH and 8-9 on ek 1001. I still have 3 weeks of content review, then one month of all AAMC practices exams. Currently, I am doing clinical research at Mayo, but I still spend 12-14 hours daily on BR. Like I said, I write every single word down, even the answers.I just really want to know how bad NOT doing ek 1001 will hinder my performance. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.