Sn2ed Coordinated List of Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacist7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find a coordinated list between materials found in sn2ed study guide? I saw the post that shows the connection between EK Bio & BR Bio but what about the other subjects?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am referring to this specifically:

Day 6: Re-read ALL of the previous week's chapters (Day 1-5). This means you re-read the ENTIRE chapter again for both BR Physics chapters 1 & 2, BR Gen Chem chapter 1, BR O-Chem chapter 1, and EK Bio chapter 1. Additionally, work through corresponding EK 1001 sections for the chapters you worked through last week (Day 1-5). For instance, BR O-Chem chapter #1 goes over Organic Structure & Bonding; hence, complete the Molecular Structure in the EK 1001 O-Chem. The topics probably won't match all the time, but go with the best fit. Also, only do every third problem/passage in the EK 1001s. Lastly, complete the in-class exam for EK Bio chapter 1. From now on, this day's work will be abbreviated: "Re-read chapters + EK 1001 + EK Bio In-class exam"

So matching the BR O-chem with the EK 1001 O-Chem - is there a coordinated list somewhere? Sorry if I am still not understand this properly.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your post! I will also make a note of this as I go on so it can help others in the future. I plan on starting the schedule this week (still in my buffer days right now).