SN2ED MCAT study books +/- a few

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happyandhealthy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling the full set of The Berkeley Review study materials (Physics 1&2, Bio 1&2, O-Chem 1&2, Gen Chem 1&2, Verbal, Writing). The books were purchased this year and have no underlining or highlighting. Some of the covers are slightly bent--proof of my love for these books.

The cost of the set is $250 plus shipping and handling (using whatever shipping method you prefer)

In addition, I am selling the Examkrackers 1001 questions for Gen Chem, O-Chem and Physics (workbooks), the Bio STUDY BOOK and the Kaplan Gen Chem Study Book as a set for $90 (original price on Amazon is about $110) plus shipping and handling (using whatever shipping method you prefer). Again, no marks or underlining in these books.

I bought these books in order to follow the SN2ED self-study schedule, highly acclaimed here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=11432403. The only book recommended for this schedule that is not included is TPR Verbal Workbook, because I found the TBR Verbal to be sufficient.

I'll sell all of the books for $300 plus shipping and handling (using whatever shipping method you prefer)

Good luck with your test prep!:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I'm interested in buying the TBR set, is it still available?
Thanks! :)

If these books have not yet sold, I would be interested in purchasing them. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
If the TBR books are still available, I'd like to purchase them

If anybody still needs books for this schedule, pm me!

Hi,

I'm interested in the entire set for $300. Please contact me as to whether they're still available or not.