For Sale sn2ed package: TPRH Verbal + EK (Bio, Verbal 101, 1001 Chem, 1001 Orgo, 1001 Phys) + BR (all 8)

Dec 28, 2011
Status
Pre-Medical
I decided to sign up for the MCAT last-minute this past summer and crammed for 6 weeks, so I didn't even touch some of these books. But I got a pretty good score, and won't be retaking. Hence, I want to sell all these back!

Looking for a quick sale, and I'd rather do it through here than eBay since eBay charges a fee.
Hoping to sell as a package only.
Asking 500 USD + 4% (PayPal fee) = 520 USD (or best offer) shipped in CONUS.

Edit: The most recent sn2ed package (almost exactly like my listing, including the TPRH Verbal in paper copy format) just sold for $900… So I'll list it up there too I guess!

EK
- Bio (7th edition): essentially new condition
- 101 Verbal Reasoning (2nd edition): new
- 1001 Orgo: new
- 1001 Chem: new
- 1001 Physics: new

BR: All used by the previous owner, with some markings and highlighting, but otherwise in very good condition.
- Bio I & II
- Chem I & II
- Orgo I & II
- Phys I & II
- extra "In-Class" notes

TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook (2012 edition)
- I purchased a 3-hole-bound paper copy format from another member, but the content is exactly the same as the "normal" copy (I made sure before buying it).
- Essentially new condition - no markings, tears, etc.

Please pm me if you're interested, and I'll let you know my PayPal address.

Last edited:

BerkReviewTeach

Company Rep & Bad Singer
Vendor
10+ Year Member
May 25, 2007
Crazy that it sold for $900 given that brand new mint it would cost only $546 ($276 for BR from company website, $169.75 for EK from company website, and about $100 for TPRH verbal book in a typical auction).

OP
S
Dec 28, 2011
Status
Pre-Medical
Crazy that it sold for $900 given that brand new mint it would cost only $546 ($276 for BR from company website, $169.75 for EK from company website, and about $100 for TPRH verbal book in a typical auction).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301046531316

^^ There it is if you don't, or anyone else doesn't, believe me. It really is insane… I mean, I guess you don't have to go through the whole purchasing-via-Berkeley-Review ordeal, but I personally at least don't find that to be worth the extra $300+.

Also, I unsuccessfully searched for months trying to find TPRH Verbal for ~$100, and finally found the one I purchased for $130 or something close to that.

BerkReviewTeach

Company Rep & Bad Singer
Vendor
10+ Year Member
May 25, 2007
Here goes another one. This might break the record.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111242948105
I wouldn't count on it breaking a record. I emailed my bosses about it, and they are pretty intense the way they pursue things like this. Because the seller is blatantly selling a photocopy, and Ebay is very good about honoring police subpoenas, that person will likely remove it rather than risk losing their chance to go to medical school.