SN2ed plan-practice test score v actual score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drbound2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any poll or data on how people scored on the actual MCAT compared to their practice tests? I have been searching but have not found anything yet..

Members don't see this ad.

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but it's the closest I know of with some posts that have both practice and actual:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=783192

I'll repost this too:

A couple important points to keep in mind:

1. While I provide a schedule to help people, one's score is the result of their hardwork. For instance, you could have the best schedule and the best material, but if your work ethnic is bad, none of that matters.

2. Another thing to keep in mind is that the scores are likely to be posted in a similar manner to the MCAT Club threads. So I'd expect more scores posted by people that are really happy or mad with their results (usually more happy posts than mad).

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but it's the closest I know of with some posts that have both practice and actual:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=783192

I'll repost this too:

A couple important points to keep in mind:

1. While I provide a schedule to help people, one's score is the result of their hardwork. For instance, you could have the best schedule and the best material, but if your work ethnic is bad, none of that matters.

2. Another thing to keep in mind is that the scores are likely to be posted in a similar manner to the MCAT Club threads. So I'd expect more scores posted by people that are really happy or mad with their results (usually more happy posts than mad).

Thank you.... I am not looking at this as a reflection on the plan,, but to a group who has taken the same practice tests and then the real test...

I didn't see a May MCAT Club?
Thanks