Sn2ed schedule question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pepocho

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
They seem very dissimilar, but the core of those passages are related to EK Lecture 1.

The thing about those TBR bio passages is that their experimental design is extremely convoluted (like... wtf is going on?) and required -very- detailed (in comparison) background knowledge to answer some of the questions. I did not enjoy doing the first 1/3rd for bio... at all.

Just stick with it! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
They seem very dissimilar, but the core of those passages are related to EK Lecture 1.

The thing about those TBR bio passages is that their experimental design is extremely convoluted (like... wtf is going on?) and required -very- detailed (in comparison) background knowledge to answer some of the questions. I did not enjoy doing the first 1/3rd for bio... at all.

Just stick with it! Good luck!
Does it get better though? I'll be starting the same thing soon!

Make sure you're on the right passage. If you are and the material looks unfamiliar, there's a good chance there's an entire passage on one small subject of the EK chapter.