Sn2ed schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ghayoour

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone followed his 3 month variation? If so how did it workout? How did you do on your practice test or the actual MCAT?

I will modify the schedule and use it as a guide so i can add more FL's in there but i want feed back.

So how did it workout for those who followed it? (regardless of any variations)

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I did. I think I was one of the first that followed it the whole way through. Posted some feedback early in the sticky.

I just used TBR and EK Bio like he said - I think it worked great. I compressed the 3 months into ~6 weeks though.

There have been a decent number of posts in the schedule answering this question, though they're scattered around. You could also try running a search since there have been a couple threads made on this topic. I'll try to organize these reviews sometime so they're easier to find.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the reply.

I did go through the search engine, and went through the sticky. I was just wondering if someone who recently took the test (july-sept).

I will give it another shot.

Has anyone followed his 3 month variation? If so how did it workout? How did you do on your practice test or the actual MCAT?

I will modify the schedule and use it as a guide so i can add more FL's in there but i want feed back.

So how did it workout for those who followed it? (regardless of any variations)

Thanks

I used it for mine back in April. Got a 33.