snacks/drinks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shook33

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are we allowed to have any food or drink while we are actually working through the exam? like having a bottle of coke or a bag of trail mix while we are taking the exam?

Members don't see this ad.

shook33 said:
Are we allowed to have any food or drink while we are actually working through the exam? like having a bottle of coke or a bag of trail mix while we are taking the exam?

I wouldn't bet on it. Some proctors are more lenient than others but chances are you have to keep everything at the front of the room. You can have this sort of stuff on the breaks though.

You can have snacks during your 10 minute break between sections.

shook33 said:

Definitely not. The last thing your fellow examinees will want to hear is your chewing or slurping.

Members don't see this ad :)
is there enough time with every break to go use the restroom and grab a snack from your bag?
i have the smallest bladder ever! and if i don't snack...my stomach starts to make noises....hehe. :D

thanks!

bubbles17 said:
is there enough time with every break to go use the restroom and grab a snack from your bag?
i have the smallest bladder ever! and if i don't snack...my stomach starts to make noises....hehe. :D

thanks!

yea.. girls are at a disadvantage though. i remember seeing a huge line at the girls restroom during the 10 min breaks while guys were cruising through.

go lakers said:
yea.. girls are at a disadvantage though. i remember seeing a huge line at the girls restroom during the 10 min breaks while guys were cruising through.

That's why you scout out the area of your administration beforehand.

If it's at some kind of college, find out what other washrooms are in close proximity (for 10 min breaks). If you want your quiet time during lunch, find out if any other buildings/floors (maybe a library?) are open on a Saturday. :)