SNAIL-MAIL secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmota

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yo- could those of you who have received secondaries in the mail let me know what schools send them through the mail. i will be away from my address listed on my amcas and don't want to change my address but want an idea of what secondaries may be waiting for me when i get back. thanks
-mota

note: i am not applying to any "top 20" schools based on the US News ranking list, so dont list those. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

DaMota said:
yo- could those of you who have received secondaries in the mail let me know what schools send them through the mail. i will be away from my address listed on my amcas and don't want to change my address but want an idea of what secondaries may be waiting for me when i get back. thanks
-mota

note: i am not applying to any "top 20" schools based on the US News ranking list, so dont list those. thanks

Wayne State: Received 8/5

Tufts sends notice of secondary by regular mail. I got it on 8/4.

Members don't see this ad :)
Loyola
Tulane (though you can access their secondary online)

good to know about the tulane, i'll get to work on that
-mota

did anyone hear anything from USC? how does their secondary get sent?
-mota

DaMota said:
did anyone hear anything from USC? how does their secondary get sent?
-mota
i heard from them first week of july I think. I was verified ~june 20th or smthg like that, i cant remember exactly, but the secondary was thru email

USC Keck is online.

Got the University of Hawaii secondary thru snail mail on 8/4.

I've gotten 10 secondaries, and only one of them (Loyola) has sent me something in the mail that needs to be returned. A few have printable forms that have to be mailed in, and Stanford and UWisc sent me notices via snail mail that I should've gotten the secondary e-mail (which I had). I actually thought a few more schools would send something in the mail - so many people talk about having to use a typewriter on forms and such.

got U of Rochester 8/4 i think

TheProwler said:
I've gotten 10 secondaries, and only one of them (Loyola) has sent me something in the mail that needs to be returned. A few have printable forms that have to be mailed in, and Stanford and UWisc sent me notices via snail mail that I should've gotten the secondary e-mail (which I had). I actually thought a few more schools would send something in the mail - so many people talk about having to use a typewriter on forms and such.

holy cr@p TOTALLY didn't read loyola's letter when i got it, and didn't realize there was a due date written on it!!! now i need to go back and read all my other mail and check...i'm such an idiot :(

loyola has 6 essays!!! aaaahhh!!!! :eek:

Nas23 said:
Does Loyola Screen? I have yet to receive info from them, from the mail/email.

yup- i haven't heard anything either. screeners take their sweet a*s time
-mota