SNS Achiever Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2PacClone23

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I only took the SNS and kinda skipped all of the PAT (it was really hard) and RC and math.

RC looked doable. QR looked even more do-able but I wanted more practice on the SCIENCES.

Thus I took the SNS, guessed on some, eh, w/e and I got

Bio: 16
Chem: 17
Ochem: 15

I'm.....SCARED.

I know the average scores on the real DAT are like 3-5+ on each section but still!!!

Are those scores, good , bad I don't know?!

Members don't see this ad.

I only took the SNS and kinda skipped all of the PAT (it was really hard) and RC and math.

RC looked doable. QR looked even more do-able but I wanted more practice on the SCIENCES.

Thus I took the SNS, guessed on some, eh, w/e and I got

Bio: 16
Chem: 17
Ochem: 15

I'm.....SCARED.

I know the average scores on the real DAT are like 3-5+ on each section but still!!!

Are those scores, good , bad I don't know?!

Study harder. Also, find out why you got those questions wrong. Was it because you made a silly mistake or do you not understand an important concept? Then try to get your scores up there.

Also, don't assume you will go up 3-5 points on each section.

ya i get 17-19 on sciences in achiever but i am just going to assume those are going to be my REAL Score on the real DAT. and by that standard that will not be satisfactory and make myself study harder... i dunno i freak myself out i tend to do better lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Took Achiever SNS Test #2 and got:

15/16/17 for BIO/CHEM/OCHEM

I'm so scared. My test is in 7 days! Achiever is so detailed; it's almost like it's the Destroyer of practice tests. It's unbelievably hard. They expect you to do minute calculations for Gchem

Btw, I totally skipped PAT, RC, and QR because the PAT is just WAY TOO DAMN HARD.

At least CDP is do-able, given enough time.

Took Achiever SNS Test #2 and got:

15/16/17 for BIO/CHEM/OCHEM

I'm so scared. My test is in 7 days! Achiever is so detailed; it's almost like it's the Destroyer of practice tests. It's unbelievably hard. They expect you to do minute calculations for Gchem

Btw, I totally skipped PAT, RC, and QR because the PAT is just WAY TOO DAMN HARD.

At least CDP is do-able, given enough time.

It sounds like you're kinda half-assing the practice =/ Remember to take into account the fact that you only get a tiny break after SNS. Don't let yourself get caught off guard dead tired coming out of RC and bomb QR because you're burnt out after 4 hrs of testing. If you're going to take the practice exams, treat them like the real thing and finish everything. Pace yourself and remember about endurance. Don't be another one of those 23TS 13QR's. Totally skipping half the exam is just a waste of your money on a very useful practice simulation, regardless of whether or not you think the questions are harder or easier. There are very few DAT practice resources and you should be taking advantage of them. don't squander what you have because you're only hurting yourself.

Keep in mind if you bomb the test because you didn't prepare enough, you have to pay for it again, which is going to cost you more money than just taking it seriously the first time around. Overkill be damned. Be prepared the first time.