so, about georgetown...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstylee

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has everyone who has been accepted so far this year received notification by phone call? i've noticed that all of the whopping 3 people who have posted georgetown acceptances on the wall of fame have been called. if i may ask those of you who have received a call, who was it from? thanks. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I received a call from my interviewer...I got the message yesterday and it basically said that at Georgetown the interviewer receives an indication that his/her interviewer was accepted the day that letters are being sent out and that the interviewer has the option of calling the candidate and informing him/her of the good news...I have yet to receive the actual letter...maybe yours is in the mail as well!!!

ohhh, ok. cool. well, congratulations on your acceptance! i saw on the wall of fame that you and i interviewed on the same day, so i guess i'll be getting my decision in the next few days. YIKES! :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
good :luck: and maybe I'll see you next year! :)

I interviewed Nov. 1 at Georgetown, received a call 5 weeks later from my interviewer letting me know I had been accepted, and then received the very thin envelope in the mail a few days later. Hope this helps and best of luck!!!