1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

So Actual > Practice AAMC lately?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by herewego, May 15, 2008.

1. herewego

7+ Year Member

Is this the general view? I've taken AAMC 3-7 and average 30-31. So I should count on it dropping a few points on the actual =/ ?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. craniotomy30

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    my actual test was harder and I feel I did much worse scorewise. I won't know until june though

4. BloodySurgeon

Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    The consensus is that people score within +/- 2 points, which means you could score below, higher or dead on your practice score. Again this is USUALLY the case and there are many people who will fall outside the normal deviation.

5. bigman225

5+ Year Member

People generally find that the real thing seemed more difficult but end up scoring around their practice average