So all interview offer have been made?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewKidin2block

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
wondering if people want to start a list on which schools have stopped offering interview.

Members don't see this ad.

wondering if people want to start a list on which schools have stopped offering interview.

This information is readily available via MSAR, calling the school, or visiting the school's website.

Members don't see this ad :)
almost all of them.:sleep:

ummm, except not really. There's definitely still a chance for an interview from non-rolling places (ex: Harvard continues sending out interview invites until mid-January), though it is probably tougher at rolling schools to get an invite at this point (ex: at Michigan only 75/800 interviews are still available). Only place that I know for sure has stopped interviewing is NYU.

EDIT: Apparently even NYU is still offering invites, so yah definitely don't lose hope, I know I haven't!

considering the fact that interview season ends in March/April at a lot of schools...i don't think interviews offers have stopped yet.

hey newkidin2block,

most schools should be handing out interviews at this point. don't listen to medvacmonkey. Most interview does end march/april, so my guess is that good amount of invites are handed out till mid Feb (but don't quote me on this, this is my own guess).

i'm a bit discouraged with not having too many interview invites, but hopefully there will be a few more comin' in january! There is still one more of hope left! =) good luck everyone

I'm still waiting on 12 schools and while I suppose those could all be rejections that just haven't been mailed yet, I certainly hope not!

I think there's definitely still a possibility for interview invites at least some schools based on last years August MCATer thread (my favorite since it gives me hope):

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=234533&page=12&highlight=august+mcat+interview
dude, that does give one hope...thanks, i needed that, hehe

Yeah, I wonder if there are any interviews left as well. I submitted my AMCAS late in mid September, and have had zero interview invites. My gut feeling is if I don't get any invites by the end of this year, they aren't coming. Course I worry about everything! :D

I just got an invite to Wash U. in St. Louis. I submitted my primary in early October and have been correspondingly late with the secondaries. I expect that there will be a lull in late invites resulting from the holiday break, but keep your fingers crossed for more interviews forthcoming.

This information is readily available via MSAR, calling the school, or visiting the school's website.

Most people don't have an MSAR, one advantage of posting questions on here is that we don't have to keep saturating the schools with phone calls, and this specific information is not on many schools websites (even if they do list a projected "season" of invites, this does not always correspond with what actually is happening/has happened).

I would find such a list usefull on here. But I also agree with other posters in that I believe most schools are still handing out invites, most likely through Feb. and even March.