So Cal Test Centers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amizle

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any recommendations for a southern california testing center? i go to uci but i hear avoid uci and pomona/clairmont. Any ones i should try to get?

Members don't see this ad.

amizle said:
any recommendations for a southern california testing center? i go to uci but i hear avoid uci and pomona/clairmont. Any ones i should try to get?

USC is suppose to be the best, but i hear it fills out pretty fast....i'll be taking it at my own school, UCLA...i dont like the room they assigned though! :scared:

shuzee said:
USC is suppose to be the best, but i hear it fills out pretty fast....i'll be taking it at my own school, UCLA...i dont like the room they assigned though! :scared:

I agree with USC.

shuzee, where are you taking it? I took it in CS76 and it was not bad at all.

I put USC as my first choice, no luck, but I did get University High, my second choice...

Has anyone else been to Uni before? I have heard mostly good things, I hope they are true...

Members don't see this ad :)
DrBorisCA said:
I put USC as my first choice, no luck, but I did get University High, my second choice...

Has anyone else been to Uni before? I have heard mostly good things, I hope they are true...

I am taking it there as well. What have you heard about this site? are the desks and chairs comfortable?

do you happen to have that kaplan site that rate test centers. if so send me the link

futuremd11 said:
I am taking it there as well. What have you heard about this site? are the desks and chairs comfortable?

do you happen to have that kaplan site that rate test centers. if so send me the link

wow, they have ratings for which test site to take the mcat :laugh:
if ur prepared and know the material, i dont think it matters where u take it at.