amizle

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2004
Status
any recommendations for a southern california testing center? i go to uci but i hear avoid uci and pomona/clairmont. Any ones i should try to get?

shuzee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Status
amizle said:
any recommendations for a southern california testing center? i go to uci but i hear avoid uci and pomona/clairmont. Any ones i should try to get?
USC is suppose to be the best, but i hear it fills out pretty fast....i'll be taking it at my own school, UCLA...i dont like the room they assigned though! :scared:

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
shuzee said:
USC is suppose to be the best, but i hear it fills out pretty fast....i'll be taking it at my own school, UCLA...i dont like the room they assigned though! :scared:
I agree with USC.

shuzee, where are you taking it? I took it in CS76 and it was not bad at all.

DrBorisCA

aka. Flaming Cheeto
10+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
groups.myspace.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I put USC as my first choice, no luck, but I did get University High, my second choice...

Has anyone else been to Uni before? I have heard mostly good things, I hope they are true...

futuremd11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
Status
DrBorisCA said:
I put USC as my first choice, no luck, but I did get University High, my second choice...

Has anyone else been to Uni before? I have heard mostly good things, I hope they are true...
I am taking it there as well. What have you heard about this site? are the desks and chairs comfortable?

do you happen to have that kaplan site that rate test centers. if so send me the link

tank you

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2004
california
www.last.fm
Status
futuremd11 said:
I am taking it there as well. What have you heard about this site? are the desks and chairs comfortable?

do you happen to have that kaplan site that rate test centers. if so send me the link
wow, they have ratings for which test site to take the mcat :laugh:
if ur prepared and know the material, i dont think it matters where u take it at.