tacrum43

Behold the mighty echidna
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2004
3,130
3
36
Seattle, WA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Anybody know if these schools are done interviewing yet?

Jefferson
Loyola
MSSM
NYMC
Rosalind Franklin
SLU
USC

Thanks for any info. It's getting really late now (I have a backup plan), but I guess it's still possible to get an invite now.
 

docinthemaking

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2004
149
0
Status
Medical Student
Jefferson-April
Loyola
MSSM-end of March
NYMC-end of April
Rosalind Franklin-May
SLU
USC-April

These are the dates that I have for possible interview dates (either from the school's website or calling the office) although I'm not sure how much longer each of these schools will still be giving out invites.
 

LorinE

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
91
0
Status
tacrum43 said:
Anybody know if these schools are done interviewing yet?

Jefferson
Loyola
MSSM
NYMC
Rosalind Franklin
SLU
USC

Thanks for any info. It's getting really late now (I have a backup plan), but I guess it's still possible to get an invite now.
I've noticed on the Offical Rejection thread that nobody has been rejected from MSSM yet. I think that they just wait to send out all the rejection letters in bulk or something. Someone should start and official: lost hope thread. :p
 

LaurieB

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2003
651
2
Chicago
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Loyola is still interviewing. I think we stop sometime in April.
 

PBMaxx

MS4
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2004
341
0
43
Illinois
Status
Medical Student
LaurieB said:
Loyola is still interviewing. I think we stop sometime in April.
I thought/heard that the 2009 class was "full" and interviews are for waitlist at this point (I have no facts to back this claim other than SDN "hearsay").
 

Scubadoc

poriomanic
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2004
13,463
289
LorinE said:
I've noticed on the Offical Rejection thread that nobody has been rejected from MSSM yet. I think that they just wait to send out all the rejection letters in bulk or something. Someone should start and official: lost hope thread. :p

I was rejected from MSSM. Granted, I called to see what the status was on my application & they sent me a rejection letter about a week later.
 

LorinE

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
91
0
Status
Scubadoc said:
I was rejected from MSSM. Granted, I called to see what the status was on my application & they sent me a rejection letter about a week later.
I'm sorry about the rejection.
Was your rejection pre or post interview?