So excited to see an entire sub forum dedicated to LGBTQ members!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

curiouschemist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in and say how happy I was when I discovered this sub forum existed! It's like finding a little breath of fresh air, a safe haven if you will. It's comforting to find others like yourself who have gone through similar experiences that make the journey to medicine maybe even a little more challenging and scary than a more hetero-normative and traditional experience . (And then I became a little bummed when I noticed it's not very active...but still very happy it's there!) So thank you very much for creating this forum and for making me feel less alone! :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just wanted to pop in and say how happy I was when I discovered this sub forum existed! It's like finding a little breath of fresh air, a safe haven if you will. It's comforting to find others like yourself who have gone through similar experiences that make the journey to medicine maybe even a little more challenging and scary than a more hetero-normative and traditional experience . (And then I became a little bummed when I noticed it's not very active...but still very happy it's there!) So thank you very much for creating this forum and for making me feel less alone! :)
We can try to make it a little more active.

Reactions: 1 user