So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I know this doesn't really diserve a new thread, but I am SO freaking excited!!!! :D :D I just got an interview invite to Yale!!!! Eeek!!!!!!! :love: :eek: :clap:

I would KILL to go to Yale - I am absolutely in love with that school. I just checked my e-mail, and have spent the last half hour screaming about it to anyone who will listen.... so I just had to post! :clap: :clap:

Sorry to annoy anyone w/ unnecessary threads... but I am freaking out!!!! AAAH!!!! :D

- Quid!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

but the real question you should be asking youself is........

how are the guys at yale? :D

Originally posted by quideam
Sorry, I know this doesn't really diserve a new thread, but I am SO freaking excited!!!! :D :D I just got an interview invite to Yale!!!! Eeek!!!!!!! :love: :eek: :clap:

Congrats! Can you tell me when you had everything completed?

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL.... the guys are HOT!!! And have you seen their law school guys? My goodness :)

I had my app completed on Sept. 20th - I know, I can't believe how quickly they replied.... good luck!!!!!!

EEK!!!! :D :D

- Quid

haha i was the same way last year. and after the interview, it was my ######1 choice. alas, i did not get in. whatever you do, don't send them your undies. ;) :p the interview day is really laid back and i loved the school. have a good time. :)

Thanks, GoodMonkey. If you don't mind sharing, why do you think you didn't get in? I mean, you were obviously a strong applicant... anything you can think of?

- Thanks!!!!

Quid

beats me. :) maybe an interviewer didn't like me or something. *shrug* given the outcomes of my overall app cycle, i really don't think it was stats or experience related, or a severe personality defect, but who knows. :) i had a great day and felt everything went well. but it's yale. they can have their pick between the pentalingual ballet dancer from romania with a 42S and the underrepresented circus performer who decided at age 32 to persue a career in medicine after setting up a clinic for disadvantaged performers in uganda, but has a "mere" 33Q yet a 3.99 in his post-bacc work. :laugh: i mean, they like the unique. anyway, i'm very happy with where i ended up, so it all worked out. :) best of luck.

uh. hm. gross hyperbole, anyone? pentalingual as in speaking 5 languages? am i dense or were you being sarcastic, too? :confused:

back to the OP, congrats on your interview! I'm sure you'll wow them. Just being an SDNer increases your chances I've heard ;)

Good luck!:clap:

Thanks guys!!! If anyone has any tips on interviewing there, please let me know!

:D :D :D

Quid, that's great!! Knock 'em dead.:)