virilep

What can Brown do for u?
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
Visit site
Status
i've already cushioned myself in this one... but I've ventured out there are couple times... I think I'll still come back here though. I mean, I know I appreciated it when MS1's helped out here. so... maybe i'll officially move when school starts. haha...

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
Status
Medical Student
I don't intend to move. I will come here occasionally to help others out; people helped me in the process when i was new and totally floundering so that's the least i can do for others. Otherwise I imagine I'll just be far too busy for internet socializing.

best of luck to everyone.

OP
D

drguy22

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2004
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Attending Physician
Psycho Doctor said:
I don't intend to move. I will come here occasionally to help others out; people helped me in the process when i was new and totally floundering so that's the least i can do for others. Otherwise I imagine I'll just be far too busy for internet socializing.

best of luck to everyone.
well psycho...i dont think occasionally is the rite word :D ....but ya what i meant was, this is currently our "home" but when we become MS1 , we have to move to a new "home", but who says we cant come back and visit our old "home". We should of course help peeps out through is long and tedious process. :thumbup:

and Sarah...the Allopathic forums barely move!! whats up with that? we gotta change things around.

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'll probably make the transition when school starts. I will visit pre-allo a lot, though.

Blue Scrub

The Gift & The Curse
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
Status
It does seem more exciting in Pre-Allo, but I've dabbled a bit in Allo already...Im sure I will more when school starts in August, but I will def visit Pre-Allo a lot still

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Status
I'll do it when I move to Detroit/Southfield

DianaLynne

Catwoman!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2004
Ann Arbor, MI
Status
I guess I'll do the same. Check out PreAllo for the wacky crazy arguments and go to Allo when I have an issue specifically for folks in school already. Here's the first thread I'll post: "Thank God I'm not a premed anymore!"

Here's to being an MS0 and only 5 months away from MS1... :hardy:

SteelEyes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2005
Status
You should all save these posts and read them again once you've been a med student for a while . . . You will laugh and laugh and laugh . . .!

PreMeds can be so entertaining . . .

Ambs

Sleeping is underrated!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2004
Status
Medical Student
drguy22 said:
when are we officially moving from the PRE-allopathic to THE allopathic forums? just curious to know. :D
how cute ;)

OP
D

drguy22

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2004
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Attending Physician
moofdaddy said:
don't leave, we'll miss you :(
there there now....we arent leaving for good....just to a new home...we shall come back and visit :thumbup: you wont even know were gone...

lol :cool: