So how about....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

g293

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I take the HPSP scholarship while at USUHS in a marine slot planning on being a Navy Seal but sometimes a deployed marine doctor?? I really want to be a GMO but only to get my bonus tax free while deployed, then come back and go to my deferred but sponsored civilian Derm residency while serving in the National Guard.

Oh, and I heard they are going to raise the stipend amount for HPSP student to $75,000 a year.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!:D

Members don't see this ad.

you forgot to capatilize Marine. And heeheeheeaaaaa! About sums up 90% of this stuff.

Can I take the HPSP scholarship while at USUHS in a marine slot planning on being a Navy Seal but sometimes a deployed marine doctor?? I really want to be a GMO but only to get my bonus tax free while deployed, then come back and go to my deferred but sponsored civilian Derm residency while serving in the National Guard.

Oh, and I heard they are going to raise the stipend amount for HPSP student to $75,000 a year.....

Oh, yeah, that'll work.

Members don't see this ad :)

OMFG!!! I just lost my pepsi via my nasal passages:laugh:

I think you're underestimating the capability of the HPSP. What about going to the third world and becoming Albert Schweitzer Part II? Or going on the Bachelor and having a bunch of attention-seeking bimbos fight for you?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/index?pn=bio&g=9723&name=andybaldwin

I thought you were serious up till the end. Thank G-d you're not. I thought I was the only one who noticed the trend of.....dare I say "stupidity" here lately. :rolleyes: